As all products are handmade with love and care, they take between 2-6 business days before being posted.
Australian orders generally take 2-6 days to receive after dispatch however these times can vary due to current Covid conditions. For all international orders, please allow 2 weeks to receive. All items are sent with tracking so you can keep an eye on your delivery until it arrives.
All items are carefully packaged in a soft ‘Precious Hearts’ branded pouch, perfect for gifts.
Tracking is provided with each order so you know exactly where your purchase is until it reaches you.
- Full-priced items other than custom-made jewellery are exchangeable for a store credit within 7 days of receiving your purchase
- Please include clear photos of the fault when requesting a return
- Sale items are not returnable unless faulty
- Postage charges are not included in the credit. All items must be returned with tracking
- Incorrect colour purchases are considered a change of mind and you will receive a store credit upon return of the original purchase
- All items must be unworn and returned with the original packaging. If the item has been worn a credit will not be issued
- No returns on custom-made pieces unless faulty
- Items purchased on sale are not included
- To request a return, contact us via the email received when you placed your order within 7 days of receipt of your purchase
- Unless faulty, return postage is at the customers’ expense
- All items will be inspected upon return; if we feel the item has been worn a credit note will not be granted
- All items are quality checked and photographed prior to post, for future social media purposes. If you would prefer we do not post your purchase on social media, please contact us.
- Items marked as a gift will not be posted on social media for 3+ months
Faulty Items Policy
Precious Hearts always aims to produce items of the highest quality, however as all items are handmade there are very rare faults.
We will happily provide refunds/exchanges for any faults apparent upon return of your purchase.
Natural oxidisation of natural metals causes slow discolouration over time. Gold plated jewellery will last significantly longer than gold-coloured jewellery, and this is reflected in the pricing.
Caring for your item is listed in each product description and we recommend following these instructions to get the longest life out of your jewellery.
Gold jewellery can be replated at your local jeweller, or you can return your item to Precious Hearts for replating. Please contact us for pricing.
Refunds are issued via the original payment method.